New and improved in 2017 – wood cases form fitted for the Hokema Deluxe Sansula or the Sansula Renaissance.
Some of the things that are good about Richard Bowring’s cases:
- They are lightweight and strong – the octagonal body shape, with solid wood, increases the strength. I stood on one and it didn’t break (putting my weight on the sides – if you are wearing high heels or your shoe size is so small that your weight is all on the laminated wood, sorry, you are going to break it.
- The top and bottom face are made of laminated wood that matches the solid wood sides.
- Four black plastic feet.
- Stronger than before – I can stand on one and it holds!
- Little tiny hinges and a latch.
- Padded interior holds Sansula snugly.
- You can place the Sansula on top of the case and do the “wah wah” effect by lifting up the instrument slightly while playing.
- Attractive darker wood in the updated design.